At the moment, it is legal in some countries to use animals for medical research, although there are arguments both for and against this practice.
One of the arguments for using animals for medical research is that if you use a person, it will be more dangerous, so it's more practical than using humans. In addition, scientist could use this to find cures for cancer and other illnesses.
On the other hand there is a moral problem because the scientists kill so many animals in an attempt to find a cure for the humans, so it supposes a lot of deaths of animals so that in a next future, it's possible that it will be the extincion of some species of animals.
All in all, I am not in favour of using animals for medical research, I believe that it's cruel so I don't accept it.
No comments:
Post a Comment