Sunday, September 28, 2014

MY LAST SUMMER

VIDEO:

----

POWERPOINT:




WRITING:

Hi, today I'm going to talk about my last summer vacations; first about the things that I did in July and after about the month of August.

So, in July I stayed in Banyoles with my friends and I met them a lot of times. One day I went to Empuriabrava because my father did a rally and after this, he took me to do Windoor, it was a great experience. Also I went for 3 days to my cousin’s house in Girona.

In the month of August I went for 9 days to Prague, Austria, Switzerland and Germany with my family and with my parents’ friends. I went to visit a lot of castles but the most beautiful was the original Disney Land castle, I went to the spa city called Karlovy Vary. I visited an island in the middle of a very big lake in Germany; the longest bridge in Prague, called Bridge of San Carlos, the Black Light Theatre, the Tyrol in Austria and other important things in the others cities too. We had a lot of experiences there, for example, one day we got lost in Prague center but it was easy to find the way back to the hotel inthe railway. Then we came back to Catalonia.

And finally, when I arrived in Banyoles, I went to a roller skating camp whit my friends in Camprodon for 5 days; we met a lot of new friends of another camp and of a basketball selection and we had a very good time together. In August I met my friends in Banyoles too.
It was a big summer.


MY CLASSEMATES:
  • Laia: she wents to the spanish championship to Sevilla, after to Irlanda with people from Catalonia and finally to Llança with her family.
  • Lidia: her sister got married, she wents to USA, when she arrived she went to YL camp and finally had vacations with her family.
  • Alex: he visited Island.
  • Carlota: she stayed in Palamòs and l'Estartit.
  • Maria: she stayed in Mallorca, Pirinees and London. 
  • Anna: she wents to USA, Calella and Switzerland.
  • Enric: he stayed in Banyoles, Puig Sacalm, Tortellà and finally he wents to Germany with their friends




No comments:

Post a Comment