Hi Louis
We've been on a summer camp here in Besalú for a month now and I've just met this guy, Andres. He's absolutely gorgeous, but I'm not sure how I feel about him. I need your advice.
I met him on the swimming pool last week in the campo and he invited me to go for a walk. Both of us were having a real laught and then Andres invited me to an ice cream with his friends. When we were there, he basically ignored me and started talking and flirting with a beautiful American girl. But when I said goodbye, he accompained me on the way back and neither of us could stop talking.
I've been thinking about things a lot since then. I'll probably see him in the next camp or the next month in a meeting, but I'm not sure what to do if he asks me out. He seems very different when he's with his friends. What do you reckon? Thanks for your help!
No comments:
Post a Comment