Thursday, May 7, 2015

Writing unit 6: spending my time...

My name is Eva Tarrés and I'm a student in Casa Nostra school. I'm interested basically in sports. Some of my friends are into sports too. The people who I spend most time with are my mates Laia and Alba. The thing which I like best is going for a swim in the lake on a sunny day.

I don't think that the world is a bad place, although I think we could improve it if we shared things more with each other. There aren't many things that make me angry, but one thing tht annoys a lot me is when people believed top than the others.

As far as the future is concerned, it sometimes worries me that we won't have peace. I find it a bit frightening that there's always bad people in the world. I'm fairly optimistic about my own future though. In a few year time, I see myself working in a laboratory with the doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment