Thursday, May 7, 2015

Writing unit 9: an accident

Something happened a week ago when I was with my friend Carles, we were walking on the street, in front of a bank money. I was looking at the floor when suddenly I realized that there was a white letter. I pick it up and I carefully opened it. I was really surprised! There was money inside the letter! 1000€! I showed it to Carles and we didn't know what to do. We felt a bit unsure about what to do... Return the money or pick it up and left the street?

"Carles! Look! There are 1000€ inside this letter!" I said.
"Oh that's amazing! I need some money to buy a new mobile phone!" He said very happy.
"Do you think it's a good idea to pick it up?" I asked to Carles.
"Yes, I think so... Oh... Now that you mention it, it is not..." He answered me a bit sad.
"Okay, follow me, I want to return it to the bank."

In the end, Carles and I went to the bank to return the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment